Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Callousness

I almost threw up when I saw this photo. It was taken at the March for Life in DC, of course by some anti-life protesters.

I'm shocked and appalled at the callousness shown towards this precious boy's life (talk about exploitation...see post below). This sign insinuates that this child's life was not a blessing from God, but was instead at the mercy of his mother and father. It implies that he (and all unborn children) is not a unique and special being, with his own soul, created in the image and likeness of God, but instead a simple decision to be made, depending on how his existence would affect the convenience of his parents. Ugh. I found this image months ago on a blog and it haunts me still. However, I do think it exposes the real mindset of the pro-aborts. Children AREN'T blessings and special individuals with their own souls and purpose. They're simply a by-product of sex whose entire existences are able to be determined by our conveniences. Please pray for this child's parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment